- Participation in IDX is available to all MLS Subscribers engaged in real estate brokerage who consent to display of their listings by other Subscribers. This requirement can be met by maintaining an office or Internet presence from which Subscribers are available to represent real estate sellers or buyers (or both).
- To proceed, the agent should sign up for our service, then the broker should complete the automatically-emailed IDX paperwork with their information (not the agent’s info) and submit it to iHomefinder for approval from the MLS.
- Once the broker is approved for iHomefinder IDX, the agent can proceed with IDX their domain.
Cities & Towns Covered by this MLS
Greater Pittsburgh Region
Including, but not limited to, Penn Hills, Peters, Cranberry, Hempfield, Monroeville, Upper St. Clair, Murrysville, Mt. Lebanon, Moon, Crescent, Unity, Ross, Adams, Hermitage, North Huntingdon, and Downtown Pittsburgh
IDX coverage questions? Please contact us for more info.
Member Associations Covered by this MLS
- Beaver County Association of REALTORS®
- Butler County Association of REALTORS®
- Cambria-Somerset Association of REALTORS®
- Greater Allegheny-Kiski Area Board of REALTORS®
- Greater Mercer County Board REALTORS®
- Lawrence County Board of REALTORS®
- Monongahela Valley Board of REALTORS®
- REALTORS® Association of Metropolitan Pittsburgh
- Washington Greene Association of REALTORS®
- Westmoreland REALTORS® Association