Naples Area Board of REALTORS®
BONITA SPRINGS-ESTERO, CAPE CORAL, FORT MYERS, AND NAPLES
(SOUTHWEST FLORIDA MLS)
Matrix™ RETS provides the Bonita Springs-Estero, Cape Coral, Fort Myers, and Naples areas with one integrated IDX solution: Southwest Florida MLS (formerly SunshineMLS).
Additional Pass-Through Fees:
- $200 one-time set-up plus $25 monthly additional fee for Bonita Springs-Estero (BEAR) members. (IDX through Bonita Springs-Estero FAR FTP is also available, although it may contain fewer listings.) For a comparison of the FTP and RETS options for BEAR, please see this Knowledge Base article.
- $250 one-time set-up plus $500 annually (per brokerage) additional fee for Naples (NABOR) members. (IDX through Naples FAR FTP is also available, although it may contain fewer listings.) For a comparison of the FTP and RETS options for NABOR, please see this Knowledge Base article.
- No additional one-time set-up fee and $4 additional monthly fee for Royal Palm Coast (Florida Gulf Coast MLS / FGC MLS / Cape Coral and Fort Myers) members.
Items to Note:
- Please select the name of your local board (Bonita Springs-Estero, Naples, or Royal Palm Coast) when signing up for our IDX service on our website.
- The Cape Coral Association of REALTORS® and the REALTORS® Association of Greater Fort Myers & the Beach have merged into the Royal Palm Coast Association of REALTORS®, which is also known as the Florida Gulf Coast MLS. Our service for Cape Coral, Fort Myers, and Royal Palm Coast is provided through the combined Southwest Florida MLS data feed described on this page.
Member Associations Covered by this Board
Cities & Towns Covered by this MLS
Collier County and County Areas of Southwest Florida
Including, but not limited to, Naples, Bonita Springs, Cape Coral, and Fort Myers.
Varies by Association
Fees Paid to Association
See pass-through fees
Open Houses Included
Distressed Listing Search
Approx. 2 hours