- The client’s brokerage must first have an active, approved iHomefinder account that is currently paying IDX fees to Metro MLS.
- The client’s brokerage must have a publicly accessible (found by search engines) iHomefinder IDX website.
- The agent or broker client’s IDX display must closely resemble that of the brokerage.
Cities & Towns Covered by this MLS
Greater Milwaukee and Southeastern Wisconsin Region
Including, but not limited to, Milwaukee, Kenosha, Racine, Waukesha, Manitowoc, West Allis, Sheboygan, Mount Pleasant, West Bend, La Crosse, Greenfield, Watertown, Oconomowoc, and Menomonee Falls
IDX coverage questions? Please contact us for more info.
Member Associations Covered by this MLS
- Greater Milwaukee Association of REALTORS®
- Jefferson County Board of REALTORS®
- La Crosse Area REALTORS® Association
- Lakes Area REALTORS® Association
- Manitowoc County Board of REALTORS®
- Ozaukee REALTORS® Association
- Racine Board of REALTORS®
- Sheboygan County Board of REALTORS®
- Southshore REALTORS® Association, Inc